baby development

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It's (another) BOY!!!

My beautiful niece Felicia had a baby boy this evening. His name is Kaden Lee Martinez. He was 6lbs 14oz and 20 inches long. He is absolutely beautiful (the second most beautiful baby I've ever seen in fact)! CONGRATULATIONS to the new parents Felicia and Rob and the new grandparents my brother Chuck and his sweet wife Ellen. I love you all very much.

Fe~Welcome to motherhood. From what I can tell so far it involves lots of poop, pee, puke, exhaustion and oh, tons of joy. I hope that you and Rob will find as many laughs as sighs of frustration, as many smiles as tears, and many many more days of happiness and joy than sadness. I hope that Rob will be the wonderful partner to you that Ben is to me. I hope that you will find as much wonder looking into Kaden's eyes as I do William's. I am so excited that our sons will get to grow up together. I can't think of anyone I'd rather experience motherhood along side of. I love you.
~Aunt Mary

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home