baby development

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Bummed. . .

This weekend is McMurry homecoming. I'm not there. I'm bummed.

Obviously, one week before the birth of my child is not a good time to be away from home and there are plenty of things here that need doing in order to get ready but still, I wish I were there. This is the 2nd year in a row I've missed. Last year I had class on homecoming weekend.

A few of my friends who I haven't seen in several years are going to be there this year. Also, it's a big anniversary year for my sorrority and they're having a big get together this evening.

So, to my friends, my sisters, whom I love, I hope you're having a good time. Give each other hugs from me. Take lots of pictures. Call me when you get home. Oh, and don't forget to miss me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home