baby development

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Wow-wee Wow!!

Between Ben's dad and mine there was plenty of help to be had in the kitchen this weekend. Cabinets got painted, countertops fitted and soon to be installed, sink dropped in, lots of work got done. My kitchen is starting to look like a kitchen again and it's BEAUTIFUL!!

My sweetie has worked himself silly this weekend and our respective Dads have broken a sweat and sacrificed a little blood to our kitchen this weekend too. With the exception of completing the paint job on the cabinets my kitchen should be put back together by mid-week. I promise to post tons of pictures when that happens not to mention the complete menu of the first meal cooked in my new kitchen.

Yea!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so...like 5 weeks now??? OMG! And Tyler - William Tyler - thinks that William is the coolest name ever!!! If your husband is this dedicated to you now, after the baby comes he's going to be as amazing as you are!! Enjoy - my baby started FIRST GRADE this year...sigh....

3:17 PM  
Blogger Stubbed My Toe said...

I can't say this enough. I AM SCARED TO DEATH. Back to the kitchen.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home