baby development

Thursday, October 05, 2006

All is well

Sorry to be posting so late. I know many of you have been awaiting word about what the doctor had to say today. Well, obviously, since I'm posting, I'm home and baby and I are both just fine. I would have posted sooner but I had a band concert tonight.

Went this afternoon for a sonogram and the doc said that my fluid levels were just fine and she'd see me at my regular appointment next week. So, all is good on the baby front and we're still on for 6am on October 23.

Now, for some reason, I feel compelled to tell you all the STUPID thing I did after leaving the doctors office today. While I was there the nurse wrote me a couple of prescriptions for this nasty upper respritory stuff I've had for the last few days. I had to stop and get gas on the way home and decided to throw away some trash that was in my jeep and, like a complete and total idiot, threw away both of the prescriptions before getting them to the pharmacy. Wow, did I feel like a real moron when I pulled up to the drive thru window at Walgreen's and went to pick up the prescriptions from the passenger seat and there was nothing there. So, I'll be calling the doctor's office in the morning, telling sweet Nurse Sandy what an idiot I am and asking her to call those scrips into my pharmacy.

People told me pregnancy would make me forgetful, they never told me it would also make me a complete moron!

3 Comments:

Blogger SarahB said...

So glad to hear your fluid levels were good today! A few more weeks is a great thing.

Unfortunately pg'cy brain doesn't end when the baby is born!

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just going to tell you what Sarah said! PG brain continues on...as can be evidenced by my trying to put my car keys in the fridge one afternoon!!!

And yea for a birth date!!! I can't wait to hear all about how perfect little William is!

Love you bunches, honey!

5:21 AM  
Blogger Stubbed My Toe said...

Hi, I'm Tom!

Love ya babe.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home