baby development

Monday, January 15, 2007

New Year - New Diet

Yep, that's right. Hubby and I have decided it's time to do something about the battle of the bulge. We've started a low calorie diet and we intend to start an exercise program of some sort at the beginning of February. So, soon, along with William's one year birthday ticker, there will also be a weight loss ticker. My goal is to loose 65 pounds by Jan 1, 2008. I intend to post a picture at every 10lbs of loss. So far, I'm down about 5lbs. My first goal is 10lbs by Valentine's day. So, I'm halfway there. I don't know how many of you would be interested in such things but when I find good recipes or good information I'll pass it along here. Here's the first recipe I want to pass along. We like it so well that I make one for hubby and myself every morning. It's so yummy.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie

1 cup 1% milk
1 TBS Unsweetened Cocoa
1 TBS Reduced Fat Peanut Butter
4 packets artificial sweetener
1 ripe banana in pieces
1/8 TSP Vanilla (optional)
2-3 Ice Cubes

Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Calories 319
Fat 9
Sat Fat 3
Protein 14
Fiber 5
Sodium 218
Carbs 48
WW Points 6

I found this recipe on a great website called 3 fat chicks on a diet This site is wonderful it not only has recipes and articles it also has a forum where you can share ideas and encouragement.

So, wish me luck!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home