baby development

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

We have floor!!!

I must reiterate. My hubby is a hoss. The kitchen floor is almost completely covered in tile and it is beautiful. He was up until 1am last night working on the floor and worked until 10pm again tonight. Not to mention the night before he conquered the clothes dryer which was having some serious issues after having ingested an ink pen into it's lint trap. He showed that dryer who was boss and just dared it to ever even look at him funny again!! You go baby, teach that dryer what happens to appliances in our house that don't behave!

I couldn't be more excited about how beautiful my floor is and I couldn't be more grateful to my hubby for working himself to the nub to make the progress he's made. Check out these pictures of my beautiful kitchen floor.



Posted by Picasa Yea hubby! Yea hubby! As he put it in an e-mail to me today, he got in a fight with the house, gave it a titty twister and made it cry uncle. Yes you did baby! Gee, I'm a lucky girl!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stubbed My Toe said...

Yeah, I took the dryer into the carport with the dish washer, pumped 2 .45 rounds into the dish washer. After that the dryer wanted nothing more than to work properly. I knows I'll drop it like a leg broke horse.

Hoss

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks wonderful!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home