baby development

Saturday, August 26, 2006

My hubby is a HOSS!!!!

Hubby took Thurs. and Fri. of this week off of work to torture himself in the kitchen remodel. He has worked endlessly for the past three days and I can honestly say there is visible, measurable progress being made. He has been at it right now for about 12 hours straight and is still hard at it as I'm sitting here on my rapidly broadening behind just typing away.

Today he tiled our kitchen backsplash and is currently grouting it. In the middle of all that he went over to my parents house and helped my dad move his built in oven-microwave unit. (My folks are also remodeling their kitchen.)

He's not to thrilled about the outcome of the tiling but he's also his own worst critic. I think when all is said and done my kitchen is going to be fabulous!! I can't wait to see then end result. I hope he's as proud of it as I am of him.

This is NOT the man I married. He's a million times better. I LOVE YOU BABY!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stubbed My Toe said...

Hoss is tired now, when I get back to the Ponderosa, please rub me down and get me a bag of oats.

I.
TIRED.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home