baby development

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Sleepless Nights

Well it's one o'clock in the morning and I'm laying on the couch, lap top in lap, wishing, hoping, begging for sleep. For the 2nd night in a row I can't sleep and it's making me crazy. Usually staring at the computer screen makes my eyes tired which in turn makes me feel sleepy. No such luck tonight. Well, I hope everyone else had a better night's sleep than I did. Please let me know if you have any nifty tricks for getting to sleep. Just remember, I'm 7 months pregnant so drinking myself to sleep is not an option and neither is downing a handful of sleep inducing drugs. Happy sleeping everyone!

5 Comments:

Blogger snarflemarfle said...

Sorry you're having such a hard time. I can totally relate.

No tricks...except maybe a body pillow. That seemed to help make me a little more comfortable. But as soon as I'd fall asleep, I'd have to get up to go to the bathroom.

I'll just say this...you're getting prepared for after the baby gets here. You can kiss sleep goodbye!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Stubbed My Toe said...

Wow, so you got out of bed and didn't wake me. YOU ROCK!

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi... this is kristi

Currently experiencing the same thing, unfortunately I wish I could say it gets better. i have 4 weeks (or less!!) to go and get very little sleep. just taking it one day at a time, absolutely being prepared for when the little guy arrives.

i think it is easily 2 years or longer before the full sleep kicks back in (between late night feedings, lost pacifiers, accidents in the middle of the night, nightmares, and i just want to lay by mommy) but all totally worth it !!!

love looking at your blog and keeping up with y'all. hope all continues to go well. ~love kristi

8:36 AM  
Blogger Stubbed My Toe said...

Why aren't you blogging? I live with you but want to see what you think of the world. BLOG DAMN YOU!!!


Love you honey

8:21 PM  
Blogger Stubbed My Toe said...

BLOG DAMN YOU! BLOG NOW! YOU'RE BACK AT WORK, YOU HAVE STORIES, SHARE THEM!!!


Love you honey.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home