baby development

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Now, if you'll look closely at that last picture you'll notice that there's no oven range or dishwasher in that room. That's because hubby and I have officially achieved the status of white trash. Where are our appliances you might ask. Well, here is your answer.




Yep, that's our dishwasher and range sitting in our carport. Right now all we're missing is a pitbull chained up in the front yard next to our old car up on blocks that hasn't been mowed around our under for a couple of months. So, maybe we're not quite official yet, but we're sure getting close.



So, now my kitchen is totally prepared to begin accepting the mediums of remodeling; paint, tile, texture, etc. I'm thinking the Domino's pizza man is going to learn his way to our house by heart by the time all of this is over since my microwave is the only working cooking device I have at the moment. Wish us luck!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger eyeball_715 said...

WOW! y'all are ANIMALS!!!! you go with your bad-ass-home-improvement selves!

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean my grandchild will have to sleep in the dishwasher?

1:06 PM  
Blogger snarflemarfle said...

Oh. My. God.

Yall have lost your minds!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home