baby development

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I'm a bad bad blog girl

I know, I know. I haven't posted in nearly a month. I'm sorry already!! :-) Just kidding. Really, I don't have any excuses other than I've been lazy. I'm not EVEN going to try to go back and cover the entire time that has lapsed since my last post so I'll update you on the latest.

Good news first. Let's see. I had a test in my grad course tonight. I think I did okay. I guess I'll find out in a couple of weeks.

More good news. Two more days until my spring break begins. (cue chorus of angels) HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!!!

Even more good news. I had a meeting this week with some of my co-workers and some architects. My district has finally decided that they are going to build a new gym and music room. Oh thank the Lord! I won't have to be Milton from OfficeSpace any more. "Um, yeah, Milton. We're gonna have to move you to the basement. See we're having to make more room for these boxes. If you could get right on that that'd be great." I've had three rooms in five years. Each one progressively less desirable in some way than the one before it. Needless to say, just the prospect of this brand new classroom is making me ECSTATIC!

I'm sure I am leaving out a whole bunch of other good news. I'll add it if I ever think of it.

unfortunately, now comes the bad news. We learned a couple of weeks ago that my Mom's cancer has returned. It is in the vertebrae in her neck and in her pancreas. She begins Chemo this coming Friday and radiation the following Tuesday. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. We are praying constantly that God will rid her body completely of this horrible disease and that she will never have to fight it again.

Well folks. That's all for now. I'll do my best to be more diligent in my posting in the future.

1 Comments:

Blogger MommyLuv said...

Hello...It's me...check out my blog site. Go to my site and you will figure out who I am. Hint #1: Would you like to try a sample?
#2 Hint: "Drippin' Snots" Hint #3: McM Band

Take care.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home