baby development

Monday, January 30, 2006

Health Update 2

Well I had another visit with my endocrinologist today. He's really starting to grow on me. I didn't care for him much the first time I went to see him. Today was the third time and we had some really enjoyable conversation. He says that everything looks wonderful. My blood sugars are very good. They checked my hemoglobin A1c today and it was 4.4. For those of you who don't know much about diabetes, for a diabetic anything under 7 is considered good. He had me make an appointment for three months from now, which actually ended up being on my birthday. He told me though that he'd better see me between now and then because he wants to see me four weeks after I find out I'm pregnant. He said to let him know when we get some good news. He's turning out to be a really nice guy.

That means that all I have left before we can start trying to concieve again is to hear back from my OBGYN about some blood work I had done Friday. I should hear from them tomorrow about my progesterone levels. If all is good there then this baby making train is back on track!!

Wish us luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger snarflemarfle said...

Make way for the baby makin' train! All Aboard!

(ok, so maybe just the two of you aboard!)

8:29 AM  
Blogger SarahB said...

Just found your new blog and I'm excited to catch up with you!

Great news about your blood sugar levels! I hope your road to hearing the pitter patter of little feet is a short and easy one from here!

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby making train here we come!! Oh wait, I don't want to be on that train so just you and Ben. I am glad that things are going well.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home