baby development

Sunday, January 08, 2006

What a wonderful Sunady.

Today Ben and I went to Cabela's in Fort Worth because both Ben and my Dad had recieved free $10 gift cards from them during the holidays and Dad had gotten a gift card for a Christmas gift. Ever since my adventure as a great white hunter Ben has been itching to make sure I'm completly outfitted for hunting. After looking at lots of camo clothes and several rifles for deer hunting, we left with a $10 duffle bag paid for completley by the free gift card. Anyway, it was lots of fun for me to be at Cabela's and actually enjoy looking at all of that kind of stuff for me. I enjoyed it lots more than watching Ben and Dad look at all that stuff and not understanding why they found it so exciting. We were there just about all day. It's really nice to get to spend the day with my parents and my husband and have everyone have such a good time together. Gee, I'm a lucky girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home