baby development

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Mystery Illness

So what's up with this? Wednesday, my baby is a puking screaming mess. Thursday, my husband is a puking miserable mess. So, I wake up Friday morning, I don't feel ill so I think we're in the clear with this whole stomach virus thing.

Wrong. William's baby sitter calls me at 3:00 yesterday afternoon saying that buddy had laid down to take a nap at 10:45 and didn't wake up until 2:15 and as soon as he got up she gave him his milk and he promptly puked up everything he'd eaten all day.

All I can figure is that William and Daddy are passing this thing back and forth. So, I forbid them from kisses for 24 hours. Daddy is not thrilled about this new rule but we've got to do something to eradicate the puke bug.

Here's hoping for no more puke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home